Marketing Your Brand Via YouTube Videos
A new YouTube star is born every day. Someone posts a funny video and everyone in the world watches it, and suddenly, they are a YouTube Star! Honestly though, most YouTube stars actually create their viral videos by accident. As a business, you can try following this route but, you are not guaranteed a successful outcome. However, if you’re armed with a well thought out strategy and design, you and your company can become a YouTube star, too!
Grenville Marketing Lab is doing more and more video marketing for our clients and the process has been efficient, fun and rewarding!
Check out a few that we have scripted, shot, edited and released:
YouTube is now the second largest search engine in the world. Do you know who the third largest search engine is? YouTube Mobile.
Still not sure you want to wade into the world of video marketing? Check out the following YouTube FAQ’s:
- Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 3 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube
- 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
- YouTube is localized in 43 countries and across 60 languages
- In 2011, YouTube had more than 1 trillion views or around 140 views for every person on Earth
- Millions of subscriptions happen each day. Subscriptions allow you to connect with someone you’re interested in (your favorite rock band, candidate, maybe your competition?)
Greenville Marketing Lab partners, Wendy Lynam and Martha Winebarger, are passionate about helping local businesses develop successful and innovative strategies to help build their brand and improve their sales and profitability objectives. Their shared belief of “bringing online and offline-face to face locally” is the cornerstone to their success.